Every Priorclave autoclave comes with a 36-month limited parts-and-labor warranty, a 20-year pressure vessel warranty, and unlimited lifetime technical support. Repairs, maintenance contracts, and calibration services are available to ensure warranty compliance.
The 36-month parts-and-labor warranty excludes damage due to neglect, misuse, improper maintenance, accidents, spillage, or the effects of a hard water supply. It also excludes consumable components, like printer paper and door gaskets. All parts are furnished from our Michigan warehouse.
Please be aware that improper, installation, commissioning, and third-party repair work can potentially result in damage to your autoclave or unsafe operating conditions. As a result, installations or repairs performed independently could invalidate your warranty. In order to assure safe operation and valid warranty coverage, please consider one of the following three options:
- Commissioning & Training (PNC/INS/CHK): $1500
- Includes installation review, startup of the installed unit(s), checkout, and training in the proper operation, programming, and preventative maintenance of the unit. Validates warranty.
- Installation with 3-Year Warranty Service (PNC/ASM/3Y): $11,995
- Consists of two preventative maintenance service visits per year, including installation, inspection, upgrades, and adjustments. Comes with 15% discount on parts out of warranty. Ensures warranty compliance and full coverage for warranty period.
- IQ/OQ/PQ Services: (see IQ/OQ/PQ Services page for pricing details)
- If you opt for any of Priorclave’s Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, or Performance Qualification services, your warranty will be validated.
All Priorclave autoclaves comply with current US, Canadian, UK, and EU safety regulations. They are manufactured under an ISO 9001:2008 quality management system in our UKAS-accredited facility. Our autoclaves and control systems are ETL listed and EMC certified, and feature ASME-stamped pressure vessels. These pressure vessels are manufactured entirely in-house, and tested to 1.5 times their maximum working pressure. They have full insurance approval for pressure vessel design and construction and are CE Marked under the Pressure Equipment Directive PD5500:2000 Cat 3, Certificate Number SS42059010-2 Rev 1. They also conform to the general requirements of BS 2646 and are CE Marked for BS EN61010-2-41, Low Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility.
To register the warranty on your Priorclave, please fill out the following form. Your warranty will commence from the delivery date entered below. Upon clicking “submit” you will be registered as a Priorclave user. You will receive a confirmation letter confirming the details of your warranty.